Joined prismyland team and became a member of contributors. Currently heavily contribute to keep project type safe and compatible with updates in other dependencies.
- Asynchronously pick required values of a handler from context(which having HTTP Request obejct: IncomingMessage).
- Asynchronously execute the handler with the picked values.
- Very small (No Expressjs, the only deps are micro and tslib)
- Simple and easy argument injection for handlers (Inpsired by Reselect)
- Completely TYPE-SAFE
- No more complicated classes / decorators, only simple functions
- Highly testable (Request handlers can be tested without mocking request or sending actual http requests)
- Single pass (lambda) style composable middleware (Similar to Redux)